Our client is a fast-growing SME within the distribution industry.
Because of the large growth of demand and the organization itself, we are looking for a Supply Chain Manager.
Are you looking for a challenging Supply Chain environment within an SME in full growth? Are you familiar with the challenges in the distribution industry? And are you, by nature, someone how loves to connect people trough-out different departments to obtain an optimal flow?
Then this is the opportunity for you!
- The Supply Chain Manager is Responsible for the draft and implementation of action plans to support progress and improvements; take corrective actions; monitor and report on the performance of teams
- You will manage Customer Experience, Demand Management, (optimization of) Purchase and Planning, (optimization of) Logistics and you will monitor availability of stock for customer service (dotted line)
- You will play a pro-active role in supporting our current business and the future development of business
- You will be responsible for supply chain key performance indicators as customer satisfaction, cost and time of delivery to market and the inventory quality
- The Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for the operational execution of the strategic goals and vision set by the Operations Manager
- You will have a direct operational responsibility for the “order-to-cash” process
- You will lead Operational Improvement processes and initiatives
- Based on experience the Supply Chain Manager will establish a sustaining learning and improvement culture in the different teams
- The Supply Chain Manager must be able to influence an SME organization and drive results cross-functionally by problem solving, coaching, and serving as a change agent to accelerate process improvements across the overall value chain of the enterprise
- The Supply Chain Manager is to be an important contributor to the development of the company’s supply chain
- You have a University degree in Economics, Engineering, …
- In addition, you have 10- 15 years’ experience in supply chain or operations
- You have experience of at least 5 years in a role as a departmental manager
- With your previous experience you have a track record of successfully implementing supply chain projects
- You are an expert in supply chain/planning/ERP processes and systems
- You have good guiding and development skills for individuals in a multicultural environment
- As basics you have good command of Microsoft Office with strong mastering of Excel and Access
- Fluent in English and French
- Working in a fast paced quickly growing environment
- Challenging Supply Chain projects, but with large impact on the business
- Working with a strong team of professionals
- Strong growth/ development potential